[su_dropcap style=”default” size=”3″ class=””]O[/su_dropcap]k, the goal was never to by tricky, so you probably already have a good idea of the napnook hippo’s name. If read our previous post, “Find Out Why Our Mascot Is The Hippo!“, then you most likely have a pretty solid guess.
The Name Of The napnook Hippo!
And the name is…
CAMPUS the hippo!
That’s right, Campus. As in hippo-campus. To learn more about what the hippocampus is, its discovery and function, click here.
If by chance you see Campus around one of our locations, don’t be shy! He’s the kind of hippo that loves to make new friends, so head on over to say hi. But, keep in mind, Campus is no ordinary hippo; here’s a few facts to show just how special Campus really is:
- Campus loves to nap. With such an active and dynamic lifestyle, Campus finds the downtime during the day essential to recharge the energy needed to conquer the rest of the day!
- Campus loves to learn. Have a fun fact or something new and interesting to share? Campus is an eager student, ready to explore knowledge of all types from folks who come into contact.
- Campus loves to teach. Have a question on sleep health and wellness? Campus is here to answer your burning questions…When is the best time to nap? How long should I nap? Just ask Campus!
- Campus loves to exercise. Don’t let Campus’ round figure fool you; Campus is one strong and limber mammal. How you might ask? Well, Campus is always well-rested enough to hit the gym, go for a run, or even practice a little Bikram yoga. But, does Campus even lift? You’ll just have to ask Campus.
- Campus’ favorite color is purple. If you have to ask, I guess you’ll never know.
[su_divider divider_color=”#5fc7ae” link_color=”#5fc7ae”]