[su_dropcap style=”default” size=”3″ class=””]W[/su_dropcap]hat a year 2014 was for napnook! The company has experienced steep growth since out beginning in 2014 and we anticipate and even more fruitful year ahead. We would like to thank everyone who has and continues to support the napnook vision. We couldn’t do it without you! A special thanks as well to our customers who are the real sleep pioneers in the wellness industry.
Another exciting piece of napnook news: Our article, “Sleep Health & Wellness: Combating Employee Disengagement” has been featured in the December 2014 issue (p. 11) of Benefits and Wellness Excellence Essentials Magazine!
Congrats to our team for working hard to produce such an excellent and thought-provoking article. Check it out here.
What’s in store for 2015?
Here is a list of things that we are looking forward to in 2015:
1. Continuing to make contributions to the library and culture of sleep health education
2. Expanding our network of Sleep Health Professionals within the “napnook network”
3. Improving our Corporate Sleep Wellness Program to include a more technical and seamless customer experience
4. Growing our base of private customer nap rooms, while exploring a new application for napnook.
5. As always, promoting awareness and advancing the state of sleep health and wellness
Happy New Year 2015!
[su_divider divider_color=”#5fc7ae” link_color=”#5fc7ae”]