[su_dropcap style=”default” size=”3″ class=””]T[/su_dropcap]hanks for helping make 2014 such a successful year for napnook, and we look forward to seeing you in the new year!
If you were not able to purchase a gift in time for the holidays, but would still like buy something for yourself or a friend for the new year, you can do so here.
Tips To Getting A Good Night’s Sleep On Christmas Eve
If you’re finding it hard to get to sleep on Christmas Eve, you’re not alone. It is a hard night to fall asleep, as excitement and eagerness lay ahead in the morning. Santa’s coming to town and you can’t wait to see what he’s left underneath the tree. Here are 10 suggestions that might help you to overcome the excitement and get some much-needed sleep before the big day:
- Try not to treat Christmas Eve night any differently than any other night
- Plan to wake up earlier on the morning of Christmas Eve
- Get a workout in during Christmas Eve day
- Relax your mind by reading a book or listening to music
- Take a hot bath before bed
- Drink some eggnog prior to bed
- Try to avoid the cookies and sweets prior to bedtime
- Turn off all electronics before getting into bed
- Commit to a Christmas morning wake-up time and set your alarm
- Prioritize a healthy sleep for a memorable and energetic Christmas Day!
Happy Holidays from napnook!
[su_divider divider_color=”#5fc7ae” link_color=”#5fc7ae”]