[su_dropcap style=”default” size=”3″ class=””]T[/su_dropcap]oday, we are announcing a proud partnership with NapNow. By becoming both a content partner and a key resource within the “napnook network”, the battle for greater attention and spotlight on sleep health and wellness has now gained a strong ally.
NapNow is a collaborative, social enterprise that welcomes meaningful collaboration related to promoting personal sustainability at a cultural as well as individual level. The mission of NapNow is to normalize the power nap in our work culture by providing independent, expert content from sleep scientists and health professionals:
- showcasing organisations, education and business leaders who currently power nap;
- providing an evidence-based workplace pro-napping strategy to ‘early adopters’;
- stimulating more research and public discussion about innovative ways to re-organise the way we work for the sake of personal, business and community well-being;
- building a community of naptivists who are willing to put their bodies on the line to remind us that rest, renewal and downtime are essential to survival as well as a good life.
NapNow also shares the hands-on experience of people and workplaces incorporating napping into their culture.
- How Rhythms of Renewal Can Restore Energy and Attention.
- Antidotes to Tiredness in the Workplace.
- Nap Before You Snap – You Can Always Find A Way.
To learn more about NapNow, please visit their website.
Want to become a partner with napnook? Contact us.
We are always looking for strong “naptivists” to help spread the word on sleep health and wellness.
Or, become part of our “napnook network”. Find out more here.
[su_divider divider_color=”#5fc7ae” link_color=”#5fc7ae”]